About Me

My photo
I am a freelance artist looking to develop working relationships with as many great people as possible. Everyday I look to improve on every aspect of my life and I strive for greatness. I want to share my success with all who support me as they are a huge part of what I do. I have love for all who have love for me and respect those who show me the same! I love life and enjoy the company of great people. I appreciate all who support what I do and formally thank you in advance, because you make all the difference in the world to me and what I am trying to achieve. So thank you!! visit www.epiccustoms.weebly.com today and help share my content with the world!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Epic Customs Presents DARTH YODA"

Here are some work in progress shots of my latest up-coming Mighty Mugg project!! Ive never seen one done yet so I thought I would give it a go!! Yoda is one of the most pronounced character's in all of movie history, or even the history of imagination. !! I hope you enjoy him so far and can't wait to reveal the finished product!!









Thank you for viewing please leave comments and share any of the art work you see and enjoy!!

No comments: