About Me

My photo
I am a freelance artist looking to develop working relationships with as many great people as possible. Everyday I look to improve on every aspect of my life and I strive for greatness. I want to share my success with all who support me as they are a huge part of what I do. I have love for all who have love for me and respect those who show me the same! I love life and enjoy the company of great people. I appreciate all who support what I do and formally thank you in advance, because you make all the difference in the world to me and what I am trying to achieve. So thank you!! visit www.epiccustoms.weebly.com today and help share my content with the world!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Art Inspiration"

We as artist get inspiration from many different types of sources, to keep with the times we must keep in touch with the artists that are pushing the limits. I love to push the limits and love to surround myself with exceptional artists. One place where I found I can do this was yes facebook, but more importantly a site called http://www.conceptart.org/forums. Amazing art from artists world wide this Is a great place to lose yourself in the minds expressions of the most talented. Sign up today and share it with the world!!

1 comment:

crazylikeafox11 said...

I ran across that website when I was googling sculpting tips and stuff on how to paint hair. I've not joined, but it seems a pretty useful site.