About Me

My photo
I am a freelance artist looking to develop working relationships with as many great people as possible. Everyday I look to improve on every aspect of my life and I strive for greatness. I want to share my success with all who support me as they are a huge part of what I do. I have love for all who have love for me and respect those who show me the same! I love life and enjoy the company of great people. I appreciate all who support what I do and formally thank you in advance, because you make all the difference in the world to me and what I am trying to achieve. So thank you!! visit www.epiccustoms.weebly.com today and help share my content with the world!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Vinyl Epidemic"

Like crack hit the streets devouring the wallets of every class of working person, so true is that of the latest vinyl toy designs from companies all over the world. From the rubber duckie to Thee A's WWR  creations, vinyl toys have come along way!! Artist from all over the world have put their interpretations into the new world of vinyl designer toys.
Designer vinyl is the newest crave and has quickly become a festering, addicting, epidemic for the consumer of our time! Collectors must have the newest series from their favorite artist and whats  more it has bred it's own art form.
Think you can paint, and want to make your own toys? well now you can!! With DIY or DO-IT-YOURSELF vinyl available for you, anything is possible. Artists from all over have tried their hand at making their very own creations and have made this new art form something to remember. I have seen everything from known comic character's with different artist interpretations, to movie characters, to things right out of the back of people deep dark imaginations!! If you haven't started your collections you better start now before you miss out on one of the coolest, funnest, and most incredibly awesome past times since smoking pot!! lol but no seriously why are you just sitting there get out there and look for something that catches your eye buy it and display it with pride knowing you have one of the coolest pieces of art work out there!!
Where can you find designer, DIY, and custom vinyl? What a great question! Well for starters you can go to your local comic shop and they will be able to help you out. Also Have you forgot the internet? hello....Google is the all seeing eye~ type in designer vinyl, custom vinyl, or DIY vinyl and say goodbye to your future!! hahahaha no but you will spend a lot of time looking through picture after picture of cool creations,cute, insanely, detailed, vinyl toys that will make you want to win the lottery so you can buy all your favorites!!! I mean I don't want to be bias here but I mean you're here  right now so why not shoot me a message and place a custom order with me!! have a favorite character and want it made into your favorite vinyl figurine!! Well look no further like I said the possibilities are endless. Let me know what you want and your wish is my command. Depending on the level of difficulty in the design I will give you a same day quote and remember I'm pretty easy. If you have a certain budget let me know and we can work something out!! My main focus isn't on how much money I get from each piece I am commissioned for it's raising awareness on this epidemic and getting positive feedback from satisfied customers!! It means more to me to know I have someone out there who has something I made sitting on their shelf and they display it with pride. You can't buy the feeling that this gives me, so this is why I appreciate everyone of my customers so very much.

















No comments: