About Me

My photo
I am a freelance artist looking to develop working relationships with as many great people as possible. Everyday I look to improve on every aspect of my life and I strive for greatness. I want to share my success with all who support me as they are a huge part of what I do. I have love for all who have love for me and respect those who show me the same! I love life and enjoy the company of great people. I appreciate all who support what I do and formally thank you in advance, because you make all the difference in the world to me and what I am trying to achieve. So thank you!! visit www.epiccustoms.weebly.com today and help share my content with the world!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"The Mendel Art Gallery"

Escape to one of canada's most prestigious art galleries, and share in Saskatoon's finest visual arts exhibits. First opening in 1964 with the architectural design from the Blankstein, Coop, Gilmore, and Hanna architectural firm in Winnipeg. This great facility was the vision of art collector, and businessman Fred Salomen Mendel. Located on Spadina cres. across from kinsmen park, and over looking the south Saskatchewan river. This premier art gallery has more than just art appeal. Come in from the cold and enjoy a wold class cup of coffee at the Museo Cafe. Feeling the need to relax? Why not visit the all year long botanical garden with an array of wonderful smelling, looking, and refreshing plants and flowers. With gallery's changing quarterly come in often and support your local and canadian artists. With a 51 million dollar investment into the building of the new Mendel facility located at the new river landing down town saskatoon, the saskatchewan government hopes to make this our cities most attractive landmark. I have been going to the Mendel for as long as I can remember and  have always dreamed of displaying some of my works there. One day I will make this dream a reality and when that day arrives I will be one happy man!!








For more information on the Mendel and it's programs, hours of operation and history please visit
www.mendel.ca

No comments: